Thursday, August 7, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps Day 4: Alphabet Stamps



I will be honest.  I struggled with the alphabet stamps.   I spent many hours trying to line up the letters for a word search card, but just couldn't produce what I wanted.  It is the perfectionist in me that needs to see that everything aligns.  As you can see, the words in the flower are not aligned, but it works for this card.  The cards by Debby Hughes in the online class inspired this design:  


Paper:  Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, and Hello Honey cardstock
Ink: Versamark, Blackberry Bliss, and Soft Sky (Stampin' Up!)
Other:  Sequins, dots, smile die cut, wood veneer butterfly

My copy of today's class card (very whimsical!):


1 comment:

  1. Great cards. I too had trouble with lining up the words around my sentiment. I posted anyway.

    ReplyDelete