Thursday, July 26, 2012

I love background stamps!



My favorite new 2012-2014 'In Color' is Midnight Muse.  It is a little darker than Not Quite Navy, but not too dark.  I have used up the last my Midnight Muse paper with this all occasion card using the Stamp Background Ex Libris from Stampin' Up! This card is a thank-you card for my boss as today was my last day at work in my current management position, and I am very thankful for all the mentoring she has given me.

This background stamp has many uses, and I chose to use Versamark ink and emboss with Pewter embossing powder.  It gives it a very elegant look!  I die cut the flowers using the Fun Flowers die, ran them through the crimper several times and crumpled them to give some texture.

More details:

Stamps:   Ex Libris
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Versamark and Midnight Muse
Other Accessories:   Pewter embossing powder, heat tool, Antique brads, Fun Flowers die

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment